Website Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 7th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of WASH Manager to be based in Jijiga, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||20th May 2022|
DRC Job Vacancy 2022
Overall Purpose of the Role: The Somali Region Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) Manager is responsible for running and supervising the emergency water, sanitation and hygiene projects at all stages of the project management cycle. He/she is also responsible for accomplishing the project objectives and outcomes within the contextual constraints. The PM ensures the overall success of the program by making sure the WASH team completes the defined activities while adhering to internal standards and contractual obligations; and that the program is completed on time, within budget and with acceptable quality.
Position in Organization:
- WASH Manager
- Location: Jijiga
- Employment Category: F2
- Reporting To: Area Manager
- Direct Reports: Senior WASH Engineer (1), WASH Officers- HP (2), WASH assistants HP (4), WASH Assistant – Construction Forman (1), WASH assistant -plumbing and pump technician (1) and Water trucking monitors (6) and tap attendants (8)
- Unit/Department: WASH
- Start of Contract & Duration: 10 Months till March 31, 2023
- Posting date: May 6, 2022
- Closing date: May 20, 2022
- A University or higher education graduate in a subject relevant to the assignment (preferably in Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering, Water Supply and Environmental Engineering, Environmental Health/ Public Health or other related fields)
- Minimum 5 years of proven working experience from a senior level project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context.
How to Apply DRC WASH Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 20th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.