NGO Job in Zambia 2023
NGO vacancies in Zambia NGO jobs in Zambia. Check out the latest NGO job openings today. All Zambians can find their dream job in the non-governmental organization (NGO) sector.
Zambia, officially the Republic of Zambia (Tonga: Cisi ca Zambia; Lozi: Naha la Zambia; Nyaja: Dziko la Zambia), is a landlocked country at the crossroads of Central, Southern and Eastern Africa
The Republic of Zambia is home to a large number of non-governmental or non-profit organizations (NGOs). These organizations may have religious, social, ethical or humanitarian objectives. NGOs act as agencies that help governments achieve some of their goals and budgets They also help bring peace and security to a country For example, the “United Nations” is a worldwide non-governmental organization which, since the last world war, has been helping the world to avoid another world war.
JOB IN ZAMBIA 2023
National Advocacy Coordinator at Amref Health AfricaAmref Health AfricaLusaka, Zambia
Project Assistant at Amref Health AfricaAmref Health AfricaLusaka, Zambia
Partnerships Officer – Liaison at UNOPSUnited Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)Lusaka, Zambia
Driver at UNOPSUnited Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)Lusaka, Zambia
Social Policy Officer at UNICEFUnited Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)Lusaka, Zambia
Education Officer at UNICEFUnited Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)Lusaka, Zambia
Livelihoods Intern at PACTPACTLusaka, Zambia
Financial Institution Capacity Specialist at IECSInternational Executive Service Corps (IECS)Lusaka, Zambia
Graphics Designer at The ZAMBIA ADVENTIST PUBLISHING HOUSEThe ZAMBIA ADVENTIST PUBLISHING HOUSELusaka, Zambia
Livestock Officer at SSHJM – Households in Distress ProgrammeSSHJM - Households in Distress ProgrammeZambia
Office Procurement and Administration Specialist at Chemonics International Inc.Chemonics International Inc.Lusaka, Zambia
Logging Geotechnical Engineer at BarrickBarrickLumwana, Zambia
Mine Hydrologist at BarrickBarrickLumwana, Zambia
Projects Mine Surveyor at BarrickBarrickKalumbila, Zambia
Project Geotechnical Engineer at BarrickBarrickKalumbila, Zambia
An NGO is also an institution that hires people to work with it, regardless of race, religion, age or social differences, and offers good annual compensation. Working together, they determine what is most urgent All of our funds go to grassroots projects that provide the essentials of life: water – food – health – education and sustainable income generating activities Once priorities were identified, Zambian NGOs first launched projects, ensuring regular and close monitoring.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION(FAQ)
How do foreigners find jobs in Zambia?
Expats must submit an application form signed by their employer, a CV, copies of all qualifications, a letter of intent and a job offer letter, preferably a signed contract
What jobs are in demand in Zambia?
Because Sales Managers are revenue generators, they are likely to be in demand in various industries in Zambia and abroad. Sales managers are responsible for executing the company's sales plan, overseeing the sales force, and achieving sales goals
How can I find a job in Zambia? How can I work in Zambia?
You need a visa to work in Zambia It is advisable to find a job there before applying, as your new employer can often sponsor your application You can visit your local embassy's website for more information.
How to find a job quickly in Zambia?
The labor market in Zambia is growing rapidly as jobs are scarce. The messages were advertised primarily in national newspapers and spread by word of mouth You can also find jobs in Zambia online through job boards and social media sites like LinkedIn
What are low wages?
According to information collected by the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average minimum wage for all full-time jobs in the United States is $25,160 per year, or $2,097 per month. This is the salary of a fake fan in the 2021 annual report. Many earn less than this, but it's based on the national average salary.
In which city is it easy to find a job?
If you are looking for a job, here are the cities that are hiring the most right now:
- Chandīgarh. Annual growth: 53% (Recruiters: HCL Technologies, FIS Global Commercial Services India Private Limited, Creative Dreamrz, ToXSL Technologies, etc.)
- Bangalore. Year-over-year growth: 47% (Companies hiring include: Capgemini, HCL Technologies, Tata Consultancy Services and Dreamz Infra India Limited.)
- Coimbatore Annual growth: 40% (hiring companies include: HCL Technologies, Indmax IT Services Private Limited, Technosoft Global Services Private Limited and Maxval IP Services Private Limited.)
- Chennai. Annual growth: 38% (Recruiters: HCL Technologies, Novature Tech Private Limited, Capgemini, Magus Technologies, etc.)
- Mumbai Year-over-year growth: 37% (Recruiters: Accenture, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra Business Services, Web Logic Technologies, etc.)
- Pune Year-over-year growth: 25% (Recruiters: Accenture, BioMed Informatics, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra Business Services, etc.)
- Kolkata Annual growth: 24% (Recruiters: Tata Consultancy Services, Capgemini, Wipro BPO, etc.)
- Delhi-NCR Year-over-year growth: 23% (Recruitment firms: Tata Consultancy Services and Narang Law Firm, etc.)
- Baroda. Year-over-year growth: 20% (Hiring companies: MasterCard and Triforce Incorporation, etc.)
- Kochi's annual growth: 4% (Recruitment companies: Sutherland Global Services Private Limited and BEO Software Private Limited, etc.)