Table of Contents
Whether you have a PS4 or a PS5, PlayStation Plus is definitely worth it if you enjoy gaming on your console. In addition to playing online multiplayer, you can get tons of free games, cosmetics and in-game discounts. It’s worth it for the games alone.
But don’t worry if you don’t want to invest in the PlayStation Plus membership purchase at first! Sony has something great for you. Yes, you can try the PlayStation Plus 14-day trial with the code first and then decide whether you want to continue with the plus membership or not.
So if you don’t know how to access PlayStation plus free trial with the code, keep reading to learn it. So let’s start with the guide:
What is PlayStation Plus 14-Day Free Trial?
The PlayStation Plus service is free during a 14-day trial from the Sony Entertainment Network. With PlayStation Plus you can enjoy many features of PlayStation 4, PS3 and PS Vita.
However, the offer does not apply to current or former Plus members. So if you want to give it a try but need more information first, be sure to check out the guide below.
With PS Plus you get access to 2 free games per console per month, cloud storage and online play on PlayStation 4. You can stream and download games via PS Now, similar to Netflix.
What Are The Different Ways to Access PlayStation Plus 14 Days Trial in 2023
There are several methods through which you can easily access PlayStation plus free trial code. So, if you want to register, make sure to check these methods:
1. Using a credit/debit card
It is the easiest method you can use to access PlayStation plus free trial code. But if you don’t want to continue after the 14-day trial period, you must cancel the subscription before the end of the trial period if you don’t want to continue after the 14-day trial period.
- First, you’ll need a valid email address that hasn’t already been used to sign up for your free trial.
- You can now find the PlayStation Plus 14-day trial code by searching for the trial on PlayStation Store, not PlayStation Plus.
- Choose from debit/credit card, UPI, etc. as your payment option.
- You can now try PlayStation Plus for free for 14 days.
2. Use PayPal
It is absolutely possible that you will. There are several ways to sign up for the PlayStation plus free trial with the code. For example, if you are hesitant to use your credit card online, you can sign up for the free trial through your PayPal account.
It is still possible to join Playstation Plus without a card linked to your Paypal account. Since your credit card won’t be charged, it won’t be charged if it works.
To stop auto-renewal, join through Paypal and edit your account settings. You also don’t have to worry about anything in the future, because PayPal is officially linked to your credit card.
3. Buy without a credit card
- To launch your free PlayStation plus trial code, search for the keyword PSN Now Free in a web browser.
- To complete your full profile, you need to create a real temporary account with an email provider, log in and fill in your details.
- You will then need to sign up for a Canadian Sony account by providing a legal date of birth and your email address below.
- When you create an account, Sony will send you an email with a link to verify your account.
- You do not need to provide a phone number or other information on the return tab of the PSN account website when you select the account you created.
- Don’t worry if you see a message that the page can’t be found in the Canadian store; just click the button (PlayStation Plus).
- Finally, click the Join Now button on the website, look for the 14-day trial offer, click the little symbol next to free, then go to the sample cart and confirm your order.
- Log in with the newly created PS4 account on your PS4. Your account can be managed by pressing the button below. It should be possible to get PS Plus without providing a credit card.
Free PlayStation Plus trial codes for 14 days (2023)
Frequently asked questions: Frequently asked questions
How do I cancel a 14 day trial on PSN?
- You can sign in to PlayStation Network on PS4 and then click Settings > Account Management.
- Then tap Account Information followed by PlayStation Subscriptions.
- Then select Turn off auto-renewal.
How do I get a free 2-day PlayStation Plus trial?
- Initially, you need to create a new account and set it as the primary account.
- When you are done, click on Application Saved Data Management from the main menu.
- Select Data stored in online storage.
- Click start a 2-day free trial.
Can the 14-day free trial for PS4 Plus be automatically extended to a paid subscription?
- Your free trial will convert to a paid subscription at the end of your 14-day free trial if you have not canceled the service in advance.
- Within 14 days of signing up, you can get a refund under PlayStation’s cancellation policy, even if you’ve already started using the program. It also includes a free trial.
- Depending on your eligibility for a refund, it may be prorated based on the amount you’ve already used. A full refund for the lower cost period will be deposited into your bank account.
What is the cost of a PlayStation Plus subscription?
The price range varies depending on the PlayStation Plus variant you want to subscribe to. PlayStation Plus Essential gives you access to exclusive core content for $9.99 per month.
In addition to PlayStation Plus Extra, PlayStation Plus offers a wider range of features. However, there are still some limitations. There is a $14.99 monthly fee for this package.
Finally, PlayStation Plus Premium, the most complete and most expensive package, offers the most features. There is a $17.99 monthly fee for this plan.